Back to Results
I am looking at few 2-bedroom townhouses which are currently available for sale in Windsor Ponds in West Windsor, NJ. I have the following questions:1) How is the community overall?2) Why are most of the 2-bedrooms in Windsor Ponds on market for a long period of time? Are the prices inflated, or people are just not buying 2-bedrooms?3) Does this come under "affordable communities" in WW? If yes then how does that work? Does it make a difference in home valuation in the community?4) Is this the right time to buy in WW or the prices will still go down?5) How does Windsor Pond compare to other communities like Windsor Haven, Princeton Walk or Montgomery communities?
Please enter a valid email address.
Stating a discriminatory preference in an advertisement for housing is illegal. If you think this content is discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate and feel it should be removed from Zillow, please let us know by completing the information above.
We will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.
Please enter text in the "Enter the text to display" field.
Please enter text in the "Enter URL" field.
Please enter a valid URL.
Please insert a video embed only
Thank you Ellen for your insightful and precise answers. It will help me to make a decision.Thanks a lot!AJ
1. It's a great community and most people seem to very much enjoy living there. It's centrally located, well maintained and highly desirable.
2. You've hit the nail on the head. Two bedroom townhomes are less desirable. The three bedroom homes are selling very well. I think people just outgrow the two bedroom homes and if you can stretch to a three bedroom, you'll be happier with your decision.
3. There are some "affordable" units in the community although I don't think any are for sale right now. You can check with the township at 609-799-2400
4. West Windsor has experienced much less price deflation than the surrounding communities but there is no guarantee about prices. All we know is that interest rates are low, homes are selling well and we have reached affordability. All signs point to a bottom in the not too distant future.
5. Windsor Ponds is not in walking distance to the train like Windsor Haven, but the homes are younger and the floorplans more desirable. Princeton Walk has much higher fees and lacks the stability of West Windsor and Montgomery is beautiful but again, not West Windsor. The inventory level is lower in Montgomery which does bode well for price stability however.
Take a deep breath, buy well and enjoy!
Zillow Advice depends on each member to keep it a safe, fun, and positive place. If you see abuse, flag it. More on our Good Neighbor Policy.
For Sale: $259,900
For Sale: $499,000
For Sale: $535,000