How is it that Zillow has my home valued ridiculously low compared to other homes in my neighborhood

My home was built by the same builder as all the other homes in my neighborhood which are listed on Zillow at more than double my home's value. Their values according to our Realtor are accurate and mine is not. So how is Zillow coming up with such a ridiculously low value for mine?? 
  • September 12 2013 - Hurricane
  • 0

Zillow.com uses computers to give estimates of information about homes. This is why seeking the expertise of a REALTOR is invaluable. It is entirely possible that the information about your property was pulled from incorrect tax data from the city.If you are trying to figure out how your home compares with the market and it's current value your best bet is to have a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) done for your property. To have this done, just ask any REALTOR. I would be happy to help you if this is something you are looking to do. If you would like a CMA, generally a free service depending on who you ask, feel free to message me.