How long do I have to live in my home in order to refinance at the current loan rates?

I have been renting my property but plan to move back. I have at least 20% equity in the home, and a good credit score.
  • June 16 2012 - Sacramento
  • 0

The short answer is you don't have to wait at all. However if you are applying for an owner-occupied loan/rates a lender may have some reservations about occupancy/your intent and may require documentation to verify that you do intend to occupy as your primary residence... Greg Innerwork Mortgage