Profile picture for velarsonjr

How long do I wait and what is my alternative?

Some weeks ago I submit a request to get in contact with the owner of the property I am interested in. But have not gotten any response. From what I can tell there is no direct contact information for this property. 11518 Virginia at the intersection of 115 terrace and Virginia just south of Cookingham. I believe this is in North Kansas City for I believe it is outside of Smithville Missouri. 

June 20 - US

In real estate, if someone doesn't respond within a few hours or worst a few days, chances are good that it isn't going to happen.

Is the property listed "for sale" on Zillow with a red tag, or is it with a blue tag showing "pre-market"?

June 20