Profile picture for watkinsfaction

How long does a email request for information on a listing take to be sent to the homeowner?

I've clicked on the Contact button and sent my own info to myself and never got the email. So, I don't know if it is working correctly. Zillow has sent me confirmations, so I know my address is correct on file.
  • April 11 2014 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for watkinsfaction
I sent 6 of them, spaced out at different times and they all came in two to three hours later. What's the deal with that?

It should go within seconds to minutes, occasionally a few hours.  Have you checked your spam filter to allow E-mails from Zillow?