Profile picture for kim fry

How long does it take for the zestimate to update?

The square footage shown for my house was way off — around 11,000 as opposed to the correct 1,500. I updated the facts, but could you tell me how long it will take for a new zestimate to show up online. My house is showing a value of over $200,000 and it should be in the $90,000 range. Since this links into my Mint account, I would like to have an accurate view of my assets.
  • November 27 2013 - US
  • 0

It takes approximately 2 months for the full impact of edits to show in the Zestimate.   In the FAQ "What is a Zestimate?"   there is a section titled something like  "I just edited my home facts, when will the Zestimate change"