Profile picture for khcable

How long to post a closing status

I'd like to ask how long should it take to see a new closing status on Realtor.com from the day a "comparable property" closes in a purchase and sale transaction.  What's the easiest site or way to see "sold comparables?"  This way I hope to get most recent values for some properties similar to the ones I'm interested in.  Thank you.

October 05 2011 - Wilmington

Thats a question Zillow will need to answer.  I don't think there is a "normal".  If you really need to find out you might want to go to the county tax records.  Most are online. 

The easiest way to get comparable property data is to ask a real estate agent for help.

If you would like to get all the current and recent sales data for a specific property type or neighborhood a good agent should be able to set up a web site for you that will keep you up to date on all the properties and transactions that you are interested in seeing. I would be happy to set up such a site for you to help you stay informed on the part of the real estate market you are most interested in. Feel free to contact me and I will get to work on it.

Thanks for posting on Zillow.

Have a great day!  

Real Estate Brokers can get you a list of ALL types of properties you can use as comparables. Solds. Active, Pending, Contingent, Expired, Cancelled, Off Market - Just ask teh broker you are working with. Really no biggie to generate.

The agent has a few days to post it depending on what part of the country you are in. You should see that reflected on Realtor.com. You can call any agent though and ask them to contact the listing or buyers agent to find out how much it closed at, normally we do not mind doing that for people. I always do it, I think its part of my service to my community. Contact me and I will try to get you that information, ok?

Have you seen the JordanBuilt Models at Autumn Hall?
Latest reply by Sharon Lewis
Changes in Home Buyer Tax Credit
Profile picture for Russell Smith
Latest reply by Russell Smith
February 27 2012 | 18 answers
Realtors: What is the 1 best thing you would advise buyers to do when starting to look to purchase?
Profile picture for Russell Smith
Latest reply by Russell Smith
February 27 2012 | 18 answers
How long to post a closing status
Latest reply by Sharon Lewis
3.25% fixed in NC (3.656% apr)
Latest reply by Sharon Lewis

1. 207 Waters Point Ct, Wilmington, NC Home For Sale
    207 Waters Point Ct, Wilmington, NC 28412

2. 1120 Shelby Ct, Wilmington, NC Home For Sale
    1120 Shelby Ct, Wilmington, NC 28409

3. 749 Liberty Landing Way, Wilmington, NC Home For Sale
    749 Liberty Landing Way, Wilmington, NC 28409