Profile picture for Honey Bug

How may I place my golf course home on this site? How much will it cost?

• March 16 2011 - Albany

By listing your home on MLS - there will be no charge.  That is the best way to get your home listed and sold.  While Zillow is a great forum, it is not the top place home buyers are searching.  I would highly suggest professionaly listing your home to gain all of the exposure benefits.

Some companies, such as mine, can save you thousands of dollars to get listed with no Listing Commission and rather doing a Flat Fee.  This is a GREAT way to be a little like a FSBO with the savings...but still have the extreme exposure.  Visit my website to get an idea of what can be done... [hotlink removed by moderator due to self-promotion] 

If you have any questions please feel free to call me at [content removed by moderator]

Thanks and good luck!

- David Wolfe

Here is a page where you can get your questions answered straight from Zillow:

If you hover your mouse over the "Homes" tab at the top, it will display a link to posting a new listing.

Best of luck to you!