Profile picture for Volrath

How much do the "buy house for quick cash" investment companies offer?

• November 06 2009 - Marietta
  • 0

Profile picture for jal74
Since no else deemed fit to answer the question, I will

From what I have heard, they typically offer between 50-65% of the fair value of the house.

Hope this helps

Regards

I believe that your post might be considered spam under Zillow's policy here. They have advice on advertising yourself and your business on Zillow here. Hope it's useful.

If you are in need of pre-foreclosure counceling, please call me asap. We are experts in this field. 770-313-1545.

Jonathan

If it sounds too good to be true, it's too good to be true.  Any price that any investor group like that would offer you will be so low that if you put it on the market at that price, you'd have a bidding war on it and sell for much more.  With that said, I can only assume that someone asking a question like that has a predicament in which they need to sell quickly.  Today, so many people are in a position where they can no longer afford their home but the market value of their home has dropped to a level that they simply cannot afford to sell at because they owe the bank(s) more than they can get for their home.  If this describes you, I urge you to call me because there are some options which could enable you to avoid foreclosure and keep your credit score as clean as possible.  If you call me, I will be glad to provide a free consultation with you in which I will listen to your situation and advise you as to what all of your realistic options are.  I can assure you that expecting a We buy houses company to pay you enough to get you out of the hole is not one of those options.  Call me at 678-520-3113 if I can be of further assistance.

generally, a million dollars.

You do realize how ridiculous your question is right? every company and house is different, but you can basically bet on being horribly taken advantage of, they aren't running a home buying charity.