Profile picture for Robkillian

How much is my condo worth?

Fully remodeled from inside and out, including new roof, new fire alarm system, fully new and energy efficient appliances, New windows, fully new wood floor, Wine Refrigerator

May 30 2011 - Madison Park

Sounds like a great place!  I'd love to see it and provide a free market analysis to you.  If I'm not in your local area I've plenty of agents national and international that I can refer to you.
If you're looking for a quick number just to get an idea of value Zillow is a good place to start which can then be followed up with a CMA(market analysis) from a Realtor referral in your local area if you so choose.

Go here...

http://www.zillow.com/

and type your address in the box under FIND HOMES, and youll get a Zestimate. Upgrades can be factored in if you CLAIM your home, then CREATE YOUR OWN ESTIMATE. ...

http://www.zillow.com/wikipages/Most-Popular-Zillow-Questions/

Now the reatlros responding are 'assuming' you are thinking of selling - if that is the case, contact some LOCAL realtors nearby for their guestimate, or a CMA, which all Realtors do for free, and to get your business (to list your home for sale).

If you want the value for another purpose (ie for a loan, tax purpose, assest evaluation, etc) , and NEED to spend the money, hire a local appraiser for a formal appraisal. You can find an appraiser here.

Hi there,

First of all, I want to congratulate you for taking the initiative to get your property market ready.  I do not know if you are looking to sell or not, but remodeled and move in ready properties sell much faster than ones that aren't.  Without knowing the location, condo complex, and comparable, I can not provide you with a "number."  If you can provide me with more information, I will be happy to figure out a number a for you and discuss your real estate goals if needed. 

Sincerely,

Christy Kim

I would recommend you contact a few local Realtors and they will be able to give you a current Market Analysis of your property. I would love to help; however, with the way the market is...it's best to work with an agent that specializes in your local area, as they will be the most in tune with what is happening in your local market. Best wishes.

I'd be happy to give you a CMA on the property.  My office is on Cap Hill.  You can contact me through nwhome.us.