Profile picture for yginger89

How much is my house worth?

Is there a site where I can enter information about my home and get an estimate of what it is worth in my neighborhood at this time?
  • December 02 2013 - Spring Lake Heights
  • 0

Try Zillow.com

http://www.zillow.com/

... put in your address in the box where it says ADDRESSES...

More info here..

http://www.zillow.com/help/

Chase has a 'home value estimator' on their site which will give you a range.  Your best bet is to ask a local realtor who knows your area well to provide a comparative market analysis of your home.  

Marcia is right, please call a couple of Realtors and ask them to do a 6 month and 1 year market analysis on Active, Pending and Solds.   It doesn't cost you anything and there is no obligation to list with them.  Its just you gathering information.   Good luck

Your best bet would be to call a Realtor who specializes in your area.  If you need a referral please let me know, I know several full time agents in your area.  There is usually no cost or obligation for this service.

Best of luck!