How much is the Whitfield At Ridgewalk Subdivision property values expected to rise?

With the newly completed Exit off of HWY 575 and the new Outlet Mall that just opened I assum the property values in Whitfield At Ridgewalk should rise within the next year more than others?  How much can I expect this to help my property value?
  • August 14 2013 - Woodstock
  • 0

Do not expect nor assume anything will appreciate. Think of all the expansion during the boom; the commercial and residential development, money spent, etc etc. What happened to them?

An outlet mall does not mean rising values, in fact it can mean the exact opposite. How many people want increased traffic, activity, people with no vested interest in the area, just passing through......

Basics drive value in Atlanta - schools, convenience, economic stability and proximity to work and amenities. Woodstock/Canton and SE Cherokee continue to search for the magic potion - I don't know that an outlet mall is it.

I would highly suggest contacting a local Realtor. They work day and night to know the trends of the market.