Profile picture for itworks2009

How much is this home?

• Question refers to 719 Still Meadow Ln, Hillsborough, NC 27278
  • 0

This is an older post but if you want to know 'basically' what a home is worth, a local realtor can come out and give you a free comparative market analysis of your homes value, for a more accurate picture, if you are considering selling you can also hire an appraiser. But our 'cma' s are pretty on when we list your home.I have several buyers right now for Hillsborough,its a good market.

Profile picture for Cheri1956
sorry, didn't mean to offend.  I just asked because I've had people ask how much for a variety of reasons:  because they wanted to know comparatively the housing values between Chapel Hill and Hillsborough, or because they are nosy family members trying to go undercover to find out something about my personal situation, or because, like you, they are just looking for homes for sale.  I wanted to give you the most useful answer.  It sounds like, for you, the most useful answer is that our home is not for sale and won't be for the foreseeable future.  I hope this helps.

Profile picture for itworks2009
What do you mean identify myself? I am asking because I would like to know how much the house is and I am looking to purchase a home.

Profile picture for Cheri1956
hello--before i answer this, could you please identify yourself and let me know the reason for your question?  thanks much