Profile picture for tsmith1164

How much should I ask for my house?

I am selling 2.5 acres in Milton, GA with a 30 yr old cedar ranch home. I would like to know how much I should ask?
  • February 04 - Milton

Get 3 agents opinions and advice for your area.  Select agent that are experienced.  They will give you a range of value. 
  • February 04

Profile picture for BrokerAppraiser
I'm a certifed appraiser and experienced agent right in North Fulton. Visit my site for posts regarding appraisals and shoot me an email, I can run a desk top to give you a broad idea.
  • February 04

The best option is to call a local real estate agent and request they complete a CMA on the property. This gives a good estimation of value, and most agents do them for free. This is a no obligation deal, they will run the numbers and send them to you, more than likely by email.
  • February 04

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
I guess you are serious, but how could anyone answer that question? You need to ask a couple Realtors to come and give you a value, then you might actually get a reliable answer.
  • February 04