How often are price changes updated on Zillow

Changed listing price 6 days ago and old price still appears on Zillow
  • March 20 2012 - Palm Coast
  • 0

@Paula

You will find that Zillow is very poor at basic systems and processes and simple things can take up to 8 weeks to be processed using their steam powered computer. They are notorious for poor data integrity and frankly there is not much I can say in their favor based on my experiences with them. Good look and I hope you get to correct the price soon - but don't hold your breath.

Thanks, wetdawgs.  When I scroll down to the very bottom, I'm not fining the blue listing source to so I can update the feed.   Also, the agent who appears at the bottom of the listing is not me.  How did he get on there and how do I change this?  Thanks for your help.  I am not the agent but the agent's assistant and she has asked to to correct these issues.  In order to do this, do I need to set up a Zillow account in her name?  Thank you!

Paula Antosik   

Zillow updates from feed sites (depending on the site) anywhere between several times a day to every 72 h.  Most are every 24 h.  So, if it has been six days, I'd open the home details page, scroll to the very bottom and click on the blue listing source to make sure the agent has updated the feed site rather than just the MLS.