How serious are you about your 'Make Me Move' price?

I was looking at some recent comparable homes that have sold in Corona Heights, and I don't think your 'Make Me Move' price is far from what the market would bear. You are on a great block. Have you had any recent remodeling done? In addition, there are no 4 bed homes on the market right now in Corona Heights. There's one 3 bed home, 300 Corbett, listed by my brokerage. That home is 2,000 sqft approx, and is asking $1,499,000. Another 3 bed home, 96 Mars, also listed by my brokerage is 2,200sqft and is asking $1,699,000. Competition is minimal right now. Are you considering selling?

Regards,

Henri Revel

Pacific Union
The Maher-Revel Team
Presidio Office
415.317.3029 direct/cell
  • Question refers to 291 Corbett Ave, San Francisco, CA 94114

Profile picture for jfuller455
Very serious in selling. Currently working with a broker in your office. Partially remodeled.