How the heck to change "My Neighborhood" in "My Profile"?

How do I edit my profile to change the neighborhood ????

May 02 2008 - US

Hi Nils-

The information for the cities and neighborhoods under your profile is for your claimed home in Oakland, CA. The only way for this to be removed is by releasing your claim of ownership to the property.

Additionally, you have the option to join other neighborhoods so that it will appear on your profile. Just go to the home details page of the property and click on the neighborhood name. You will see the "join this neighborhood" link.

Thanks for your patience.

Delete My Account
Data errors on property
Latest reply by wetdawgs
Cancelling my Zillow account
unsubscribe
Latest reply by dancingdogspottery
April 05 | 33 answers
How to contact Zillow by phone or email? Possibly a Contact us catagory would be nice
Profile picture for krisdesombre
Latest reply by krisdesombre
April 04 | 223 answers