Profile picture for bookwoman36

How to I claim my home and edit details?

• April 09 2010 - Tulsa
  • 0

Profile picture for TopNJAgent
Thank you - my account had gone dormant because I hadn't been on Zillow for a whille, preferring to spend my time on Trulia but with volume of activity down there, I'm back.

The issue for me was that to reactivate my account I had to set myself up again and the email I believe my broker - who automatically sends to Zillow - showed as "taken" and so I had to use a different one. So I'm now going to try to claim my listing as you've directed.

Type in your address to search for your home
When you pull up your home
Click on the link that says details - lower right of photo box
The drop down menus will give you the option "Claim your home"

Click on that and follow the instructions!

You should be able to pull up your address and then edit the details. You will be asked if you are the owner of the property and just answer yes

You should be able to pull up your address and then edit the details. You will be asked if you are the owner of the property and just answer yes.

I just updated personal information on my own property with no problems.