Profile picture for figueroa53

How to add a Virtual Tour link on Zillow listing?

My agent has no idea on how to add a Virtual Tour link on the listing.  Can you provide me with information/instructions on how to have the link added to the listing in Trulia?

I imagine it has to be a separate feature and he has to pay for it. 

Thanks.

• May 19 2012 - North Charlotte

Profile picture for Gpeklak
from your listing page click edit listing add url in the box for virtual tour

Profile picture for figueroa53
I asked and they told me they are not sure if it is allowed.  Is that permitted?  I have an embedded link.

I am doing a flat fee listing with them, and I guess they are not very good at given out a lot of info to sellers using this type of service. This is my first time using them.

Why not in the remarks section post the tour link?