Profile picture for Diamond2love

How to buy from foreclosures with cash money?

I live in Europe,Belgium. I am interested in investing in the Usa. Only interested in rented houses/appartments.
  • June 15 2011 - Wilbur I
  • 0

Profile picture for Diamond2love
Thank you,Travis,for Your answer. Where is Bergen and where is the bridge Gws. I have no problem wiring the money through My Belgian bankaccount.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in the Bergen Co. Area.  We are just across the bridge from the GWB.  

If you are buying with cash, I need proof of monies in an account.  

Thanks.

Profile picture for Diamond2love
I do not have,either a attorney either a letter of credit in the USA.
In Europe,I have both.

Do you have a letter of credit and Attorney? Regards,

Profile picture for Diamond2love
i am interested in purchasing in New Jersey. Would gladly cooperate with You. Have no account in Us bank. I guess my european bank has associates bank in the Usa.

Do you have a bank account in the US? Are you interested in the State of New Jersey? I can help you. Regards,