How to change or delete a Zestimate

Does anybody know how to change or delete a Zestimate?  It is huring the value of one of my listings!
  • January 28 2013 - Saint Charles

Profile picture for blue screen exile
1) It automatically changes nominally 3 times per week.
2) You can correct the details, and it will slowly impact the estimates over about a 2 month period.
3) You can post your own estimate with your explanation. Zillow heavily weights the last sold price adjusted for sold date... so if substantial revisions were done since last purchased, it would not fully be reflected in the automated estimates, thus the need for your explanation.

Read the FAQ: "what is a Zestimate" for more details.

4)  The further the estimate and the listing price are apart, the more page views it receives, thus it is a "marketing opportunity" for those that choose to take advantage of it.

Profile picture for blue screen exile
By the way, I do have at least 3 ways to make the Zestimates "disappear", but I was told I would be banned from the site if I kept telling people those "answers".  Besides, it requires misrepresenting the property to do so, which would not help potential sales any, and is a  violation of Zillow's terms of Use.