Profile picture for mindfun2

How to contact Zillow by phone or email? Possibly a Contact us catagory would be nice

I have looked up my properties and location is incorrect.Size, Value many instances with several properties.No way to contact by phone number or email on website.A prospective buyer was discouraged by info given incorrectly on the Zillow site.This site can be very informative if info is correct otherwise it can also prove to be detrimental to other situations if the info is incorrect.
  • August 06 2008 - US
  • 16

Profile picture for rdmullin
My house is incorrectly listed for sale.  I am not represented by an agent.  I contacted the agent that has control over the description of my house.  They have contacted Zillow to remove their association with my property without success.  Please restore my control over my property.

5195 Chimney Gulch Way
Colorado Springs, CO 80924

@rdmullin:  The best way to contact Zillow to release the home to you is to open the property details page, scroll down to "edit" then "report problem with listing".   At that point, chose "incorrect owner claim" as shown in the inserted snippet below.

Please remove my cell phone number! There is no place next to the sales price where I can make this change which is what was indicated in a prior FAQ.

Profile picture for njlaird
I have clicked on the link "Report a problem with this listing" and then the submenu, "This home is not for sale" on three separate occasions. I bought my home on April 15, 2011 and it has NOT been for sale since.  However, it shows that it went up for sale in July by the agent I purchased it from. Because of this I cannot even edit details. I want this corrected but cannot phone or email anyone at Zillow!  I contacted the agent that sold me the house and she said she would contact Zillow, but nothing has happened and a week has gone by.

The address is: 3258 Emerson Street, Palo Alto, CA 94306.

@njlaird:  The selling agent appears to still have an active feed to Zillow at this link.  As long as the feed is active, it will daily overwrite anything Zillow can manually remove.

Contact the agent, their broker as well as their local board if it doesn't get removed.  Some like to leave them to get more business and others just plain don't know how to work through the intracacies of removing the data feeds.

Profile picture for twsoles

My home at 1089 Jasmine Trail,  - DOES NOT -  have a fireplace.  Please correct this Zillow fact.  The fireplace fact block is and has been unchecked but still shows as having a fireplace.  PLEASE CORRECT

I am having the same problem. The property I have listed is a 20 acre property with a home. There is no proviswion for lot size which plays into price. 3333 Long Valley Rd Santa Ynez CA is a short sale at 999,000 and the Zillow price is approx.668,000. The possible buyers are very concerned. Zillow needs to take into considereation land size if they want realtors to use any of their information.

@Mary Ann Foss:  The home owner or agent can claim the home on Zillow and add some data to the property information.   At the moment, you can see there is nothing.   The Zestimate range is extremely wide (X1-IAx4kcq7b1dox_js67c59K – @Mary Ann Foss:  The home owner or agent can claim the home on Zillow and add some data to the property information.   At the moment, you can see there is nothing.   The Zestimate range is extremely wide ($259K – $1.33M) and clearly the asking price is within that range.

Realtors should not be using information from Zillow. They should be using information from the local MLS system. If the buyers are concerned, the justification for the listing price should be coming from fresh and recently sold comps available on the local level. 

Most buyers are reasonable, but they may not understand the limitations of an AVM like Zillow. If you take the time to explain where the information comes from, what it's limitations are and provide local information from the MLS, most buyers appreciate that and will make their own informed decision about value.

Profile picture for Dunes ..
Mary Ann if you wish to speak to someone from Zillow then.....
This is who the CEO said during a Discussion the other day is responsible for responding to and answering Zestimate Questions (LINK)

Russ Hatfield Zillow Customer and Community Support

Profile picture for keepitwildtv
Why are 2009 sales showing up today as "recently sold?" Also, I want to leave feedback for SAVE Financial Group Zillow Mortgage connected me with. We got a great deal and I'd like to rate them.

Profile picture for Dunes ..
"Why are 2009 sales showing up today as "recently sold?"

Do not know but you could try asking one of these Staff Members
Ice L.

Neil Roxas

Leaving a Lender Review...
Go to their Profile Page and you'll see to the Right hand side
 "Rate Lender"

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi guys -

Our apologies if we were not able to get back to you in a timely manner.

@mark
You can edit your profile by hovering over the "My Zillow" at the top of the screen then click "Profile". Then hover your pointer over the "Edit" option and click "Profile".

@twsoles
I have fixed the fireplace issue in the home details page, you can check it within a minute or two.

@keepitwildtv
Can you give me a property address to further check this?

Neil

Profile picture for twsoles
Thanks Neil!  It is correct now.

RE: @twsoles

Profile picture for lpanepento
http://www.zillow.com/profile/Desirable-Sam-Hughes/
Hello-
You have me as a Realtor, and have been contacted as such.  Not sure why?
Would you please be kind enough to help me out and remove my name and any affiliation as such; lacks accuracy. 
Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
Louanne Panepento

Profile picture for advicee
the 4452 meadow ridge mulberry Florida property my friend rented from the landlord and they were horrible to her and her 3 minor children I mean so BAD

Profile picture for gary1948
I have experienced the same problem. Misinformation on my property, which will cause me problems when I sell my property next year.  I have asked them three times to correct this information, but no response. I'm asking my lawyer to file a lawsuit. 

Profile picture for christyzeng
308 Erin Rd, Stoughton MA
The selling price is $218,000, however, we paid extra $13,000 for the special assessment that the previous owner owed to the condo association. So the total selling price should be $231,000. 
I noticed that the Zestimate decreased $10,200 right after the selling price was posted.
Thank you!

Profile picture for Mag8990
I have the same problem. Other units are in our building are listed much higher than my unit, we efven have a huge roof deck. Not sure why zillow listed my unit much lower and effected our sales. We have to take off market

Profile picture for HouseFlipper123
I have a home for sale in Raleigh NC and your information is showing the assessment at $257,000 with a Zestimate of $372,000. Your information is wrong! The assessment is $384,402 and the since the house is completely remodeled and for sale Zillow is costing me thousands by advertising wrong infortmation and presented a low value. How do I get Zillow to update the records and put a fair value on the home based upon correct information???

@HouseFlipper If the tax assessment is wrong, I would use the small gray flag next to the last sales transaction to let Zillow know that the assessment is wrong. If they can verify the correct amount with the public records, they will update it.

If you are planning to sell soon, I would do it right away since that information can have an impact on your Zestimate from what I have seen.

Profile picture for HouseFlipper123
@sunnyview,
I do not see a category for the last sales transaction...I do see categories for Charts & Data, Price History, Tax history, Maps & View, and Monthly Payment.

I would like to sell soon, in fact the house has been for sale for 4 months now with the assessment being off by $127, 000, so of course the value listed is off as well! This is costing me thousands because Zillow has the previous assessment listed.

I do not see any category for the last sales transaction with a gray flag next to it.

Profile picture for Dunes ..
HouseFlipper

I think you'll get help, find a solution faster if you just contact one of these people (Hit the Contact on their Profile)

Ice L.

Neil Roxas

Nida Makein

or....Could go up the ladder & try

Russ Hatfield  ..Customer and Community Support

Rachel Rosen ...Customer support

Good Luck

Sorry. I should have explained better before. You should have a flag next to the last sales price like in the price history section at the end of the same line with the last recorded sale. If not, you can use the yellow "edit" pencil under the main photo on the home page the "report problem with listing".

Both will do the same thing and send an email with the property address to Zillow so they can make the correction. You can email directly like Tug suggested, but either way they will get it corrected.

Profile picture for notanotherjen
I have two listing for the same house, but one is in a completly different location in my neighborhood. How do I get this corrected?

I am going through same thing we need to start citizen action group to defeat websites with erroneous and damaging content.

Profile picture for corkybennett
Will you please take anther look at one of my homes [deleted by moderator] you adjusted but please see recent info your  info and estimate is way off.The satellite photo is incorrect.Three recent appraisals over $300K.Thank you C. W. Bennett Jr.

@corkybennett:  It looks like you updated property information about two weeks ago.  It takes about 8 weeks to fully reflect in the Zestimate.  In addition, your home information doesn't show a lot size - if you would provide that also it may help over time.

Profile picture for CarolynS1
I too have problems with Zillow.   They are posting my listing as for RENT at $1,599,000. per month - it is just a house and gallery   It is actually for sale at $1,499,000.   It took me 2 months to correct it before.  It worked for a month and now it shows as for RENT.  It is difficult to find a live person much less an e-mail to whom to report the problem, I am very, very, very dissatisfied with their service.

@Carolyn:  here's a link to the Zillow customer service E-mail.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9