Profile picture for davidtogie

How to contact Zillow customer service?

I need to get a "recently sold" listing off my house.  How can I email or otherwise contact Zillow customer service?
  • July 30 2012 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for r murillo212

Any body has the direct e mail address for the head quarters of Zillow. I have tried everything I can. I might have missed it.

thanks for any info

robert

• November 30

Profile picture for sharoz0660
Why do people put for rent properties on the FOR SALE  ads????   Most of these are listed  by OWNER for SALE .    you need to  have a place for properties for rent by OWNER..
  • November 03

Profile picture for Dunes ..

It's my opinion I've seen based on what I've seen in this Forum that your most effective route to getting help with problems or a response from Zillow is

Click Contact on their Profile

Ice L.

Neil Roxasr a reesponse from

If you do not hear back in a reasonable amount of time then go up the ladder & try

Russ Hatfield  ..Customer and Community Support

Rachel Rosen ...Customer support

Good Luck

Is the recently sold (i.e. within the last three years) incorrect?

Profile picture for blue screen exile
Customer Service Email Form

or:
listingsupport@zillow.com

But it is probably better to use the "report a problem with listing" button under the "more" pull down tab on the home details page, or to use the "report a problem with listing" button at the bottom of the home details page.

(Assuming it is still showing as "for sale" rather than "recently sold".  A home details page that states "recently sold" is not a "listing").

If it wasn't actually "sold", you can use the flag next to the "sold" transaction in the "price history" table, to have Zillow double check the public records again.  Zillow gets sold transaction data from the public records office for the county, via 3rd party data collection companies.