Profile picture for memiller55

How to correct address on map?

My home's address, 122 Sydelle Ave., 49006, points to the image of a different house. The map image of my house consequently has the wrong address. Is there a way to communicate this to a human being who will fix the address database?
  • November 26 2010 - Westwood
  • 0

You can change the main photo that shows on the home page by upoading a photo of your own to correct the problem. That is probably the easiest way to fix it so that the correct photo shows on your home page.

The problem comes in when the satellite company splits the big ariel photos or street shots up by average lot size and sometimes the addresses get shifted especially with uneven lot sizes, curvy streets etc. That happened in my last neighborhood, but there was no way that I found to fix it other than uploading a correct front photo of my house. Hope it helps.