How to correct information listed on Zillow?

The picture of my house on Zillow is incorrect.  Zillow currently shows the picture of the property four doors up from my property.  The value listed on Zillow is $50,000 less than Bank of America and SunTrust values my property.  How do I correct this information?

• August 26 2013 - Riggs Park
  • 0

Profile picture for Gilbert Castro
Hi user446098,

We provide resources on how you can correct photos and edit your home facts. Please go to these links for more information: Add/edit photosZillow Help Center.

What is a Zestimate? provides information about our Zestimate and discuss actions you can make to improve your property's Zestimate. 

Gilbert