Profile picture for Enita15

How to delete listing linked from Postlets

I have one listing on Zillow linked from Postlets. Now I try to edit the listing. I have changed the information on Poslets, but it is always failed to edit on Zillow. The information on Zillow is not updated.
  • January 30 2012 - West Linn
  • 0

Can you help me remove listing for rental on

130 Walter Hays Drive, Palo Alto, CA

It kept pointing to Postlet but I cannot edit or remove the info.

Not sure how to remove Zillow rental listing on 130 Walter Hays Drive, Palo Alto, CA

Usually when you delete the listing where the feed originated, in your case Postlets, it should syndicate that change to the places like Zillow where it was sent. If you no longer have the link to manage your listing, you may want to contact Zillow and send them a quick email for assistance.

Best of luck to you!

• Ice L.Zillow
Pamela -

Sure. Please provide us the address in question so we can further look into this for you.

Ice

Could someone please help me to remove my listing off of Zillow. I lost my link to edit that listing. Thank you.