Profile picture for FelipeAsenjo

How to evict people in Cleveland-Ohio? They owe me 10 months lease.

This people come to my home in January 2010 and they have pay nothing. Mr Mike Lanier is involved on this, so beware of this Akron-Cleveland rehaber.
I do not live in the area.
  • October 21 2010 - Cleveland
  • 0

Profile picture for kingxavier
Felipe can you please call me? Mike Lanier also ripped me off, and I filed a police report.  You could press charges with me and get your money back!

Nick 216-526-8855

Why in the world would anyone wait 10 months to collect rent?  This definitely sounds like something which will require legal intervention, whatever your agreement was with this rehabber.

Is this a case of rent not being collected from the tenant, or you not collecting from a non-Realtor proeprty manager?  The laws are different for each scenario, as well as state-to-state, but you do need to move quickly to avoid further losses!

Good luck, and Caveat Emptor to other potential investors!  Work with someone you know and trust!

Ten months without rent and you are only now asking?   Please read the landlord/tenant laws for Ohio quickly and thoroughly and retain an attorney.

Follow the link.

If you don't live in Cleveland, it may be necessary to hire an attorney to file the eviction and appear in court on your behalf.

http://www.clevelandhousingcourt.org/index.html