Profile picture for bibowj

How to find a large studio loft....

Hi- I know this is a long shot question, but I thought Id give it a go..

Im currently active duty military serving overseas, and will be returning to the Hampton Roads at the end of the year, and Ive began my "search" for home via online and such....but Ive not picked out a Realtor (mostly because I dont plan on being in the area to pick a house until October).

Specifically, Im looking for a house that is either a large studio loft with high ceilings in order to have a photography studio inside, or a place with a detached building to serve in the same fashion. I can certainly get a jist for a place and if it will fit my needs from photos, but Im having a hard time finding a way to search. Ive looked on craigslist under commercial but thats really not quite right...

So being that I dont want to really commit to a Realtor yet, does anyone have any advice on how I can find what Im looking for? Im just trying to get an idea on what Ill get for my price range...

Thanks All!

• July 17 2010 - Virginia Beach
  • 0

Thanks for your service! The loft style has become more popular here in Hampton Roads since the real estate boom and the first thing that comes to my mind is Studio 56 near Town Center for example. I believe my good friends at Rose and Womble are representing the builder but I would recommend you have your own representation. The only concern is I noticed the ceilings are open exposing the systems such as the vent ducts which may be a concern for photography. I have helped service members buy & sell homes without them even being in the country with outstanding results. Technology really has come a long way!

Hi, I can help you find it if you like?  I will e-mail you off of your profile, Zillow does not like agents giving their contact info here.

Rick Giannascoli