Profile picture for garymeglino

How to find marketing times for specific price point Brewster New York?.

Considering selling my home in the $4-$500,000 price range in Brewster New York like to see other homes in that price point to know their marketing times time on market from list to close thank you. Gary

January 25 - Brewster

there does not seem to be a co-relation between Days on Market (DOM) and price except for underpriced homes.

The shorter DOM's are the ones with live action video tours or narrated sweeping panoramic  tours.  The ones with flying slides that are the same pictures as what we call "flats" are boring and a waste of everybody's time and money.   The marketing package has to include Showcase Listings on REALTOR.COM and Yahoo.   Google is the number 1 search engine in the world and they own YouTube
Posting to YouTube is mandatory and about 8 more sites that REALTORS have access to.  I subscribe to all of the top real estate web sites directly and I believe that is why I can't keep properties in your price range on the market for very long  closed 3 this week and wrote offers on  two others.   BTW:  It is important that agents from other companies get to tour (caravan) the houses in your area, but not all areas
have realtor caravans but they should.   That was how I sold he 2 this week, they were not my listings but I was familiar with the properties.

January 25