Profile picture for scarlett406537

How to find monthly HOA cost on Zillow?

There are a lot of good info on Zillow.  However, I cannot find HOA cost info, which is important for determining the ongoing operating costs.  Could you please help?  If it is nnot currently built into Zillow, could you please consider adding this feature?  Thank you, staffs at Zillow,

November 27 2011 - Downtown

Best source for HOA fees are the HOA.   Contact a local full-time Realtor who is active on the area you are searching.  I suggest you don't rely on any other source - HOA fees change so go the source/local Realtor.  The property may also have a CDF.

Profile picture for scarlett406537

Thank you, Wetdawgs and Oggie Kashi, for your answers.  SanFranciscoModern.com offers info on HOA, although I do not know how accurate it is.  It would be nice to be able to incorporate HOA info in Zillow.  Also, it would be helpful to be able to download info from the houses in My Favorite Homes to a spreadsheet so that I may be able to compare info in various ways.
Anyway, thank you, Zillow staffs and community.

Whether in Zillow or other sites, the HOA fees are usually displayed only when the information is posted by the listing agent. If you would provide the address of the property, I can look up the fee information for you. 

When I was purchasing, I found that HOA fees could be very difficult to obtain.  They aren't considered public information, and more than one owner lost my offer because the HOA was so slow in revealing this information as well as their reserves.