Profile picture for jacobsoned

How to find sale prices in a neighborhood last year.

I need to find sale prices of comparables last year to verify that my tax assessment is accurate.
  • May 25 2012 - Midtown
  • 0

Of course, a Realtor can help but you can also go to your town's official website and go to the Assessors Department and look up the streets in your neighborhood.Many times you can search the recent sold properties in your town.

Get in touch with your Realtor® and ask for their assistance.  This is part of my "Service beyond the Sale" philosophy and something that I am more than happy to assist my clients with.  As always if you have a real estate question or need, contact Brad Edmonds at 404.405.6000 in Midtown, Atlanta, Georgia.

Profile picture for pvhomes
Look at previous sales.