Profile picture for Andrea Strone

How to get a rental listing posted

I entered a condo rental listing and even got an e-mail stating that it was listed.  (I did this two times yesterday.)  However, I don't see the listing.  Where is it?

I also sought help from Zillow's customer service yesterday and they have yet to respond.

Any suggestions?
  • September 20 2013 - Tuckahoe
  • 0

Profile picture for Andrea Strone
Thank you Peter and Melissa.

Peter - it was not a function of the computer or browser.  I tried accessing it from a desktop and a laptop both at work and at home.  It was not in the data base either.

Melissa -  Thank you so much for your assistance.  Might I ask what the problem was?  If there was an error on my part, let me know so that I know how to enter a listing correctly next time.

Profile picture for melissaje
Hi Andrea,
I apologize for the inconvenience, this issue has been resolved. You should see your listing on Zillow by the end of the day.

Thank you for your patience as we resolved the issue.

Melissa

Honestly it sounds like it may be a bit of a tech issue - especially since you got the confirmation e-mail...

Have you tried to view the listing from a different computer/web browser?  It is possible the listing is "active" but not necessarily linked to your profile - in this case, just contact customer support and they will link it.  First things first, you should see if it's active in the database.