Profile picture for Load2

How to get an accuate home value?

My home has many more features than my neighbor's home. Yet my neighbor's home is listed on Zillow with a $100,000 additional valuation. How is that possible?
  • March 06 2012 - Mc Lean
  • 0

Talk to an appraiser, here is a link to all appraisers in the US.

Profile picture for StellaBarbour
Most accurate way is to hire an appraiser. It really depends on what you need it for.  Is it to price your home to sell or for other reasons.  A Realtor can give you comps that could be helpful.  Contact me if I can be of some help.

Best of Luck

Stella

Best way to find out true market value is to either hire an appraiser or a Realtor.  Appraiser may charge you $400+ depending on the size of your home but Realtor can give you a no obligation market value of your home.

In regards to Zillow, you need to update all the facts about your home to get the revised numbers. Or flag your home and contact Zillow representative.