Profile picture for jamesmichaelgreen

How to get an agent's attention...?

I've contacted three separate agents via email regarding a property I'm interested in. That was early yesterday. I called early this morning and left a voice mail and all I hear are crickets. Does this mean there's a lot of interest and they can't be bothered?

The property is some ways from me so I can't go see it but it sure would be nice to get some specifics before making the drive...

Advice? Thoughts? All appreciated....
  • December 19 2013 - US
  • 0

It's really bad form not to at least respond by email to an inquiry, you are better off without them!

Walk into a local office. Also, Zillow does have a good "contact agent" box and comment box. 

I agree with WetDawgs. Find an agent in the area and let them do the leg work. It is a seller's market in my area. Many listing agents are getting multiple offers on their properties.

It is possible that your emails were not a priority to the agents. It is possible that those agents didn't get the email because of many reasons. I would suggest that you get on the phone and attempt to talk to someone leave some voicemails. Don't get discouraged. You should be able to find an agent to help you. Good Luck!

Use the phone and make a call. I am sure some agents listed here might not even be in business anymore.

Profile picture for jamesmichaelgreen
thanks!

In my experience (as a consumer), the best way to get an agent's attention is to first find an agent for the area with careful interviewing and then move forward to have that agent help you view houses.