How to get in touch with Zillow?Please advise!

I'm trying to buy a home in south River NJ.  My friend told me to check Zillow.  But as far as I know, the information Zillow submitted at least in that area is incorrect. For example, 2 Continental & 3 Continental are almost identical model, 19 continental & 21 continental are almost the same, the prices are huge different.  I can not depend on Zillow...I just want Zillow not to mislead others.
  • August 23 2012 - South River
  • 0

thanks a lot Wetdawgs!

Are you saying the Zestimates are very different?  Have you had a chance to read "What is a Zestimate?"  It provides considerable background in how to interpret and use Zestimates, as well as some things that may cause variation in neighbors.

If that doesn't help, here's a link to customer service E-mail.