How to get the sq. ft. on Zillow updated on my home?

How do I go about getting the sq ft updated on my home so the price will reflect the proper sq ft and closer to the actual value of my home?
  • October 07 2012 - Littleton
  • 0

Profile picture for malcolm.lewis
I did exactly that (updated my home facts inc. sq ft) some time ago. How long does it take for you to reflect the info in your estimates? Do you verify them?

• Ice L.Zillow
user929832 -

You may update your home facts on Zillow , to do this, you need the following:

1. You may take ownership or claim your home on the website. How? Please click here for instructions.
2. Go back again to the Edit tool and click Edit Home Information.

Please make sure to save your changes.

Ice