How to integrate Zillow Estimate and Map in Website?

Hello, I am new user of Zillow. I don't know how to integrate zillow estimate and zillow map. If anybody who can help me.
  • October 07 2009 - US
  • 0

Ronit-
The easiest way would be to use the home value widget available here. Just copy and paste the html into your site.

If you'd like to use the API (which will give you more flexibility with the look and feel), you'll need a web developer to integrate that into your site.

I have web developer to integrate Zillow API please guide me that "How can he can integrate Zillow API?". Waiting for your reply.

It totally depends on what environment you are in and what specifically you want to build. We can't offer custom development support - there are two many variables. Here are a few links that may help.

I am using Zillow Estimate Button in PHP/MySQL. I followed the link provided by you but using that link I get the Zillow Estimate for Property and chart url only. I want complete Zillow functionality in my site including ZESTIMATE, ZILLOW GRAPH, ZILLOW MAP etc.

Can you guide me that "How can I do?"

I am waiting for your reply.

Profile picture for Elixir
I looked at the PHP code called pillow you used. In fact it looks cool and seems to work.

Not sure what you are looking at.
You can also get comparable sales for a property using this library as I have shown at my demo page

There is a small bug you need to fix before this will work.

You can see the comparables as shown in the above demo.

Using the latitude and longitude, you can map them on Google Maps - if you know how to program Google Maps - I have a full blown demo here

Thanx for help.
Links provided by you help me to integrate ZILLOW API.
Thanks once again.

@Elixer - loved the demo page, I am writing a blog post about Zillow API and will most likely use your page as the link to a demo when someone asks to see it live. Thanks. :-)

Profile picture for Elixir
Thanks for the compliments Brad.

I used to work a lot with Drew who left Zillow recently and I still see him write on this forum which is great in my opinion.

Feel free to refer to my demo pages. Lot more are available on my profile
Here I show how one can do a mashup using Zillow, Walkscore, Yelp, Google APIs - all together creating unbelievable experience to the public,  helping realtors beef up their web sites using timely, useful info FREE for the home buyers/sellers.

A win win situation for ALL - Zillow, Realtors, Public and web developers like us! A perfect symbiotic relationship!

Let me know if you need to discuss further - I can tweak and modify my working samples.