Profile picture for dcraw51

How to make a bid

Please call me at 804-201-5470 we want to bid on 2543 Elliham Rd. Chesterfield, Va 23237
  • August 20 2014 - Bellwood
  • 0

If you are still in need of help, my Company, Century 21 is nationwide. I can get you in touch with the best local agent in our system so they can help you. Please let me know if that is a service you would like to use.

Craig Burke

[contact information deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Cal BRE# 01956113

When a property is listed on Zillow, please scroll to the bottom of the page for the listing source and details on how to make a bid.  Zillow is not an auction site, but a place where many people can advertise.