How to obtain a mortgage even tho my credit score is low

I know of a distressed property.  The owner has refinanced other debt into the mortgage.  This has made the payment high.  I would like to approach her but I have damaged credit.  This home would be a good investment but I am unlikely to qualify for a conventional loan
  • February 27 2013 - Saint Louis
  • 0

Your best bet is to speak with a credit repair professional.  You might begin your search by getting referrals from various lenders in your area.  The process will cost you several hundred dollars, but well worth the investment so that you will be prepared to act on future real estate opportunities.

Sounds like you  have a dream, so now is time to back up a step and work on the stumbling blocks on the road to the dream.   The forums at myfico.com have some excellent people to help you develop a plan.