How to purge a group of my obselete listings

About 20 of my listings that have all either rented or sold already got listed as active somehow.  Is there a way to remove them without going through and flagging them one at a time?
  • May 15 2012 - Las Vegas
  • 0

Best Answer

If all your listings popped up as active at the same time, that suggests that the feed you have established to Zillow has something funky going on that reactivated your inactive listings.   To find the source of the listings, open some of the incorrect ones, scroll to the very bottom and click on the listing source (in blue).   (Note:  I scrolled through several of your listings, and they are all active somewhere else, hence being told to be active on Zillow.)  Then, inactivate them in a way that is permanent!

Here's an example.

OK, thanks!

No, first I've heard of postlets.  I'll try them on the next listing.  Does Zillow have a way to flag my listings as a group.  All of my listings over the past year popped up as active at the same time!

Do you use postlets to upload them? If so you should be able to login to postlets and manage your listings from there.