Profile picture for shekan

How to remove Make Me Move price.

• August 23 2010 - Loyal Heights
  • 0

Profile picture for bethghomes

Thanks for saying "you both" but it was all Ice L. on this one..  :)

• Ice L.Zillow
You are most welcome, shekan.

Profile picture for shekan
Thanks so much, both of you!

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi shekan -

Sorry for the late response.

While you are logged in to your account, please go to the home details page of your property. Click the Edit tool you see right under the home then choose Remove Make Me Move.

Profile picture for bethghomes
Where I'm not exactly sure because I don't have the make me price for any of the homes I own, I believe you'd be able to go into your property on the detail screen & where it says put in a price for rent, there is the make me move price---  I would think you'd be able to cancel there or put in $0- meaning there is no price to make you move?  Again, some is speculation--- I'm surprised a zillow expert hasn't answered yet, but I bet someone will soon.  Zillow experts--- confirm me??!?!?!?! 

Beth Grotelueschen
John L Scott Real Estate Broker