Profile picture for woosh4123

How to remove my property from Zillow

This property is no longer listed for sale and I want it removed from Zillow. How do I do this?
  • September 22 2010 - Aiken

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow
woosh4123 -

We apologize but we do not allow deletions from the website. The information we have comes from public records. You may remove the home facts you added but the public facts will remain on the website.

If your property is still listed,  it depends on how it was added to Zillow.

If it is coming from a listing feed, remove it from the feed and then go in manually and remove it (use "cancel").    If it was manually entered, go to "cancel".    Manually removing it will not remove it from a feed, so it will reappear as for sale in the next refresh cycle.

You can not remove a property totally from Zillow.  Zillow only reports facts available to the public.   You can read more about their policy in the FAQs (second page "can I remove my home from Zillow")