How to remove photos from my account site

I am a real estate agent.  I have my listings posted on Zillow under my listings but there is also a section of photos that includes photos of listings that are in pending or already closed.  These listings have already been removed from other sites such as my own website and the mls etc.  I would like to remove the photos as they serve no purpose at all.  There is no edit button on that section of my account page.  How do I get this done?

• May 29 2008 - US
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow

Barb -

I was able to remove them for you. For future reference, just click on the address and click on "Photos" page. This will lead you to a new page where you can see all the photos you have uploaded for that listing and there is an option on how you can remove them by just clicking on "Add or Edit photos".

Hope this helps.