How to remove photos from my account site

I am a real estate agent.  I have my listings posted on Zillow under my listings but there is also a section of photos that includes photos of listings that are in pending or already closed.  These listings have already been removed from other sites such as my own website and the mls etc.  I would like to remove the photos as they serve no purpose at all.  There is no edit button on that section of my account page.  How do I get this done?

May 29 2008 - US

Barb -

I was able to remove them for you. For future reference, just click on the address and click on "Photos" page. This will lead you to a new page where you can see all the photos you have uploaded for that listing and there is an option on how you can remove them by just clicking on "Add or Edit photos".

Hope this helps.

Delete My Account
Profile picture for zuser20140530104417389
Latest reply by zuser20140530104417389
Profile Photo Loaded Sideways
Profile picture for k7m5j3
Latest reply by k7m5j3
North End landmark building goes to acution
Profile picture for HowardKoor
Latest reply by HowardKoor
How to contact Zillow by phone or email? Possibly a Contact us catagory would be nice
Profile picture for thorne1951
Latest reply by thorne1951
Cancelling my Zillow account
Profile picture for chloechace1
Latest reply by chloechace1