How to revitalize a downtown?

As an agent and a historic downtown commercial property owner it is hard to find the answers in this market.  I decided to ask the surviving businesses in downtown Monroe, GA what type of business would bring more traffic to our square and several owners said a good nail salon. 
  So as the owner of a vacant space I am actively searching for a nail salon that would like to rent space on a high traffic corner, with good parking on the Monroe square.  With any luck I will find a salon and our square will begin to see more traffic.  I am game to try anything that will benefit the small business owners.
  • August 14 2010 - Monroe
  • 0