Profile picture for luvemblues

How to rid of cash paying roommate initial plant to leave December and now says she won't be leaving

How do I get rid of a roommate in December.  We initially planned for her to leave in December and now she says she wont be leaving.  She sleeps at her boyfriend but says he has no room for her stuff. She moved so much stuff in, she has not been able to sleep here. Is basically using it as a storage unit. She is in half the room. The other half is my space. Can I send an eviction notice by mail (signed receipt) since I never know when she's coming get something? Also two duffle bags of laundry is still growing.
  • November 03 2013 - Murray Hill
  • 0

Profile picture for luvemblues
No lease. No written agreement. It's my condo. She's sharing my living room.

Profile picture for luvemblues
No lease. No written agreement. It's my condo.

Is she on the lease?   If not, what written agreements do you have?