Profile picture for mchan833

How to sell my house by owner on the zillow?

• December 20 2013 - Indianapolis
  • 0

If you are seriously considering selling your home, I would strongly advice speaking with a local Realtor.  Selling your own home is not the same as selling a car.  There are a lot of rules and laws you must follow.  An agent can walk you through the best price to list, let you know what is currently selling around you for competition, help you stage your home that would be welcoming to any buyer, talk about earnest money, etc.

You can wind up losing a buyer and spending a lot more in the end.  The commission is always negotiable.

If you don't know anyone in your area, I would be happy to refer you to an agent.  Please let me know by sending me a private message.

Good luck.

Profile picture for RizaB
  • RizaBZillow
Hi mchan833 -

Kindly click this link for the instructions on how to post your home as For Sale By Owner in Zillow.

For more information about our website you can visit Zillow Help Center.

Riza B.