Profile picture for Dragonboats

How to update the address?

When I created an account in 2007, I had the correct address. Somewhere along the line, a spammer updated my account without my permission. Then an agent updated the description of my home. Now I see that the address to my home has changed.

Question: How can I update the address on my home? I want to sell/rent, but cannot do so until this is fixed.
  • February 18 2011 - WoodRidge
  • 0

Hi dragonboats -

To edit the information on your property,first you would have to claim ownership of your home. Just go to the home details page, then click on "Edit" then choose "Claim your home".

Once you claim ownership, you will be able to make the changes.