Profile picture for johnlee1791

How to write a buying proposal for a house in Chicago.

I would like to buy the foreclosed house next door.  The house is owned by a lawyers group.  I need to write a professional buying proposal to them to purchase it.   Are there any templates I can use.  Any help will be appreciated.
  • August 19 2010 - Pullman
  • 1

If I were you instead of buying a template to buy a home from lawyers I would find a Top Producer  to represent me as my buyer agent.  I would not in a million years try to find a template to buy a home from attorneys.  You need a professional real estate agent to do this for you.  Good luck!

Profile picture for Matt Laricy
Your best bet is to get your agent to help write an offer for you.As a buyer, using an agents services is free to you, and you have someone to walk you through the buying process. If your against using an agent, you should consult your attorney.

You need to hire an attorney to represent you. The attorney can write the offer. You do not seem to know much about the process so how do you think you could 'negotiate' with the seller who is a 'lawyers group'??????
I assume the property is not listed by a R E Broker. You are dealing directly with the owner who is some sort of 'group'. If so then a real estate agent would cost 'someone' extra money. It would be simplier to deal directly with the seller, but you need an attorney to keep you from making mistakes.

Profile picture for broker_GRI
Perhaps this very well respected Zillow agent could help.

Alan May...

http://www.zillow.com/profile/Alan-May/

No, but an agent should be able to help. Call me if you would like to discuss.