Hurricane Sandy has Come and Gone on Cape Cod

Chatham, MA, Cape Cod - happy to report that Hurricane Sandy has come and gone, and other than some downed trees and power outages we survived. The media sure hyped this one up, but I'm glad it's behind us! Below is a photo I took of the Chatham Light, where the news trucks like to hang out, showing it boarded up and the hurricane warning flags flying.
  • October 30 2012 - Chatham
  • 0

Glad you made out better than we did here on the Outer Banks of NC. We have lots of flooding and homes surrounded by water. Roads gone, bridges at risk. I still can't get off my street because each end is flooded with 4-5 ft of water. Sandy suxs!!

tim