I'M GETTING MY ZILLOW LEADS WITH 3-4 HOURS DELAY, ANY ADVICE ?? PLEASE HELP !! THANK YOU. DEW

Good Morning everybody I'm getting my clients leads with 3 to 4 hours delay, some request that are placed @ 5:54pm I don't get them until 9:54pm and that makes it a terrible time to answer, normaly the client will see the answer the next day and that it is 210% unacceptable, Could be my blackberry ?? Could be Zillow delay timing ?? Please Help !!  Any ideas  ?? Any advise. ??  Thank you. And have a safe Halloween !! 
  • October 30 2010 - Orlando
  • 0

Profile picture for Steffnie
I haven't seen any delay until they went to pay per click.  Now I don't receive any phone calls or emails.  I am being charged $.30 per click and nothing in over 10 days.  I was receiving 6 -7 leads a day.  There IT deparment will not talk to me.  I am not sure what to do.  Anyone else with this problem?

You're right. 4 time zones/3 hours difference because I am in one!  How stupid do I feel?!  :)   Anyway, I'm pretty sure its a time stamp issue, being an IT person in my previous life-  Thanks for pointing that out!

There is actually only a three hour difference between PDT and eastern time.  But, that is a good point. The time stamp could be Pacific coast time stamp.

Hi Dew, How are you seeing what time your leads are contacting you?  I've tried to figure that out through my emails and reports and I don't see times associated with the lead.  Are you hearing this from the persons requesting the information? 

Since you are seeing an exact 4 hour difference by your example, and Zillow is in the state of Washington (PST zone), there is a 4 hour difference between them and us (EST).  There may be something going on with the Blackberry email not converting the time zone information.

How does the time show up in your email system on your computer?  I don't think that this is a Zillow system-wide problem since more of us would be experiencing it.  You might want to call Blackberry support and ask them what the story might be.

Good luck with figuring this out.  It's probably a simple fix once you talk to your carrier's Blackberry support team.

Dianna